Sunday, October 12, 2014

September 18, 2014

Dear Family,
Wow oh how my days fly by :) I got my visa and flight plan so this is my final week in the MTC. I am so excited to go! This week we skipped people in Madagascar.  We taught this family a lesson about faith in Christ and wow it's amazing how receptive to the gospel they are, and how much they love it with all their heart! I cant wait to get out to serve. I am feeling all right about my Malagasy but who knows what will happen when I get over there. I have loved learning all about the scriptures and definitely have a bunch of favorites! 2 Nephi 32:2-3 talks all about how if  you feast upon the words of Christ the words of Christ will tell you all the things that you should do. This helps me know that if I study the scriptures I will be able to teach the people of Madagascar, and they will understand me. I am so excited to serve, I hope you are all doing  well and I will leave with a favorite quote "What we do in this life echos through eternity."

Keep life in check and don't go crazy,
Tiako Ianao'reo (i love yall),
Elder Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment