Friday, January 30, 2015

January 26, 2015


Hello Family
haha so ripping the house apart seems fun. haha wish i could help. oh well sorry, but yea life is good all is going well just going with the flow of things. So good news!!! but its not for sure yet...so this saturday we have a baptism and I get to do it if and only if he is done smoking. so if he doesnt relapse then I will have my first baptism!!!! right before i should leave my first area. super pumped. Best wishes for Fr Faly haha. Things are going great I'm happy and doing well. I was thinking i walk a freaking ton everyday and i was wondering if you guys could send me either like  some sort of pedometer. That's be cool. Things are swell and I'm feeling good. 
love you have a awesome day
elder cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment