Saturday, November 8, 2014

October 27 2014

good morning mum how are you doing on this lovely day im quite well sorry to email later then the norm but just have been busy it being p day and all that but I'm good im having a new suit made it will be baby blue  so steez haha custom liner and all so legit. This week was really long and not much really happened. the cyber im at i cant send any pictures home sorry about that so i want you to send me a pic every once in a while of the things that you do just to keep me up to date with the family haha lol life is good also i bought like 15 ties for like a quarter a tie haha so im living the high life thats fo sure. Also i dont know if youve heard about this site called dear elder its pretty neat so check it out. I've been working on just being humble this week because i have no idea how to say anything and i miss being able to speak my mind. You cant when you have no clue what the heck any one is saying it really sucks you feel dumb and pretty useless not a great feeling but what can i say ive only been in country for about 4 weeks so what do i expect. Thats just life i hope the language starts to come by about 3 months in but it might take a full year depending how i spend my time studying sorry my spelling is going down hill fast to only writing malagasy words really messes with my English brain haha my comp is having trouble speaking english he makes alot errors but thats life hahaha. Its all just the way things roll so i can teach him english and he can teach me malagasy haha so in about 8 weeks then will have my first real transfer and ill probs stay in my area of analalmahitys but yea im good with that. I like my area and conf was good i loved the talk in pristhood sesh about asking christ is it so sick i didnt understand any of it on sunday though because it was all in malagasy. Thats alright just doing what i do. Later tonight were going to eat dinner at our bishops house and i hope i dont puke. Thats my goal haha so wish me luck party on and make sure every day is the best day of your life

No comments:

Post a Comment