Monday, November 24, 2014

November 24, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving Family!!!
So this last week was freaking awesome and super rough at the same time. I like to call it RICE AND ROACHES.
So for the first half, the RICE... The coolest thing in the world happened...I got to plant rice in the the patties super dope. We have this investor named Lanto and he lives way out in the middle of nowhere which is like a 1 hour and 30 minute walk from our church, up hill both ways no joke haha. So Saturday morning we always take this hike to go out and teach them, super chill, it reminds me of the cabin and hikes out there. So we get to their house and they are all working and the first thing they say is "mandroso" which means "come in" or "to progress" so Thompson and I are like sick!!! We throw off our shoes and socks and roll up our pants and just jumped in. Sooooo much funn even though I'm really bad at planting rice. After about a hour and a half of planting Lanto was all like yo it lunch time dawgs, lets get some grub! After planting they fed us the BEST RICE EVER haha so thats the peek of the week.

On to the second half, the ROACHES....so this week I have murdered about 20 cockroaches and 2 of these weird bugs. I don't know what they are but they are to fatt to move and they creep my out. I'm just like why are you so fat now you have to die!!!! I light them on fire with a bug spray and a lighter so yea im pretty hard core I guess. Along with that crap last night we had to drop this one dood named Paul he only wanted to bible bash with us and he was worse then I am at it so we gave up trying to teach him. Bummer I know, but as we were leaving this mental dood was all like why are you here so late and we were like dood we preach the word of God chill out, and he was like I'm going to sick my dogs on you if you dont leave and we were already mad because of what happened with Paul. Then he went off about how he owns this ground we walk on and how we are bad people. Then Thompson and I just said screw it left and decided not to go back there. That was a lame part of the week for sure.  I love the pics you sent! Hope mama bear is feeling better. I think im getting a reciding gum line because im brushing to hard. We drink so much coke and fanta im worried for my teeth, but its all good teeth are really dumb sometimes. Miss y'all, but stay happy and dont worry to much about me k im fine and im invincible so really im good focus on home this week kk lots of love hope to hear from yall today :)
Make today the best day of your life,

Elder CJC


No comments:

Post a Comment