Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 26, 2015

May 26, 2014
hello family,
Sorry i’m a day late but the past few days I’ve been on death row.. Seriously since saturday I’ve been throwing my guts out and riding the double dragon... (if you don't know what that means then your lucky cuz it killed me) and then when I was actually sleeping I would wake up with horrible cramps in my whole lower body to the point I couldnt move… super sick. So yeah I’m still sick but we are going to try and work today and see how it goes! My favorite part of my mission right now is meeting people and just talking with them and becoming friends and teaching them and seeing the change in their lives. I love seeing the smiles on their faces when I show up to the door. I think for me all a mission really is about is to make people happy. Happiness is the goal. 
Crazy story we were walking home the other night and this dood crashed his moto in to some dood and they started a brawl and malagasy have seen way to many bruce lee movies and dragon ball z… so they all fight with like flying karata kicks super dope then this dood with a bar started beating this dood to the floor and then he got smashed by a moto helmet and by the end like 7 people were just like KO ‘ed. I prayed for them. Keep having fun, love and miss you bye bye next week :)
love,
elder cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment